The festive season is upon us (yay!) and so I have been on the look out for some new party-wear. As I’ve been away in Canada for the past 3 months, my return to the UK is looking pretty busy and I have a lot of festive activities planned which I will be showing over on my YouTube channel as I am doing Vlogmas this year!
But today I thought I’d share some of the pieces that I’ve had my eye on recently – there is definitely a black/navy/blue theme going on. I’ve actually already picked up the sequinned dress and quilted bag for a gala night my Canadian University is having and I’m in love with them both. However I am considering doing a little online order of a few festive items so that they are sitting waiting on me when I return to Scotland later in December.
1. Ted Baker lace detail skater dress
2. French Connection sequin skirt
3. Kate Spade Emerson Place Vivenna bag
4. Topshop studded velvet shorts
5. Topshop sequin polo top
6. ASOS NIGHT Embellished peacock shift dress
7. Topshop Chain skinny velvet sandals
8. REISS Nicol faux fur collar coat